نشت یابی هلیومی
Most of the equipment used in industry today needs to be vacuum or pressure leak-tight to meet operating and safety demands. A helium leak detector with a mass spectrometer is the most efficient and accurate method available to test for leaks.
ADVANTAGES OF HELIUM
- Helium is the lightest and smallest of the inert gas molecules with a diffusion rate three times that of air.
- Helium is safe. It is non-toxic, non-hazardous, non-reactive, and non-destructive.
- Helium testing can be performed on-line and off-line.
- Helium is only present in the atmosphere in trace amounts. This allows extremely small leaks to be readily identified.
- No other method can match helium testing for identifying leaks.
COMMON HELIUM LEAK TEST APPLICATIONS
- Vacuum Units
- Vapor/Vapor, Vapor/Liquid Exchangers
- Fin Fan Cooling Units
- Flare Stacks (Flow Studies)
- Distillation Columns
- Storage Tanks
- Piping (Above Ground/Underground)
- Valves, Pumps, and Flanges
BENEFITS OF HELIUM LEAK TEST APPLICATIONS
- Decrease Downtime
- Increase Asset Reliability
- Reduce Repair Costs
- Ensure Product Integrity
- Efficient and Cost Effective
The success of any Helium Leak Detection project depends on both the operator and the equipment used. We have some of the most experienced Helium Leak Professionals in the industry using the latest leak detection equipment and data recording software available. We comply with the most stringent environmental regulations by working with most toxic vapors (e.g. H2S, phosgene) without venting to atmosphere. We can also handle most wet and high temperature services.